Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Doomsday Girl

Sometimes I like to get caught up in "end of the world" drama. I like reading the Book of Revelations and I loved the History Channel's Armageddon week. I just think it is kind of interesting to ponder the end of days, and to wonder how the evening news is playing into it all. Matt likes to call me "Doomsday Girl" whenever I get going on this topic.

Well, apparently some of this has rubbed off on Cora.

We were at the Studio the other day and the children were entertaining themselves in the office with pens and paper. Cora wrote the following on three separate pieces of paper:

Page 1:

Plese save ar Planit

Page 2:

The Planit
it is not saf

Page 3:

The cow is on The moon
its not saf

As you can see, she is concerned not only about saving the Earth, but also about Animal Rights and the entire solar system. She is very conscientious. I'm not sure who to whom her appeal was directed, especially considering we were at the dance studio and not a lot of teenage ballroom dancers have the means or desire to save the planet and/or cows who happen to live on the moon.

However, it is nice to have a kindred spirit hanging around, worrying about the planet with me.

1 comment:

  1. It looks interesting, I guess I need to read it out as well. Hope it will not be disappointment. Thank you for sharing it with us and keep posting such posts

    ReplyDelete